Sunday, April 13, 2008

Snow...Snow...GO AWAY!

I woke up this morning to find snowflakes falling from the sky! Indeed, I was so sad to see it, but I must admit that I was not surprised. In my more than 8 years in Michigan, I've been "surprised" many times by the weather...but I am becoming accustomed to these wacky weather patterns!

After 5 days of sneezing, sniffling and drug-induced napping....I decided to get some stamping done. Here are some of my favorites.


I'm still not feeling 100%, so I don't feel my creativity is thriving, so I decided to stamp again another day and take it easy AGAIN today. Hopefully tomorrow, I'll be completely well! I sure hope so because this cold has been a nightmare to someone who doesn't like to sit still!!

Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Heather Shea said...

Hey you! Are you feeling better? I love the new kitchen backsplash & countertop! It looks great, tell Randy he has talent!! :-)You guys have an open invite to visit us here in VA, we would love to have you anytime! Miss you tons!Love, Heather