Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Bring it on 2008!

So here it is....2008! I remember when I was a kid thinking that 2008 was SOOO far away. Either it was far away and I'm OLD, or time flies when you're having fun! {I think both are true!!}

I usually try to make a new year's resolution....one that I will keep. This year, I've decided that my resolution will be to make healthy choices. Not a "diet" or "lose weight". Healthy choices, sounds good to me!

This year I will dive into my 30s....in 2007 I was just testing the waters by turning 30. In 2008 I will be 31! WOW!

I honestly feel that 2008 is going to be a great year for Randy and I. We have big plans....so I hope that some of our prayers will be answered in the coming year. Stay tuned....and hopefully I'll be sharing those great events with you!

As for dixie darling designs....I really hope that in 2008, I am able to get things moving with this idea in my head. As my friends and family, keep dixie darling designs in mind for cards....baby books....candles....I can try to customize anything that's not nailed down. And, if it is nailed down....I'll try to customize that too! :)

Have a great day!!!

No comments: