Thursday, January 3, 2008

Cuttlebug....Oh Magical Tool O' Mine!

For Christmas, lil' husband got me a Cuttlebug! Well, I technically "got" the Cuttlebug...wrapped it...and put it under the tree "from" LH. But, he did buy the tools and other goodies that came with it.

For those of you that are craft-challenged, a Cuttlebug is an embossing/die cutting machine -- or, it makes the paper look real perty! :)

With my vacation falling the day after Christmas, I wasn't able to use my new tool until tonight. So, here are some of my latest cards. I hope you enjoy!



1 comment:

Heather Shea said...

Hey you! I love your creations! I was wondering how hard it would be to make Sally's baby shower invites? Are you interested? How much per card, etc. I think you'd do a great job and very personal coming from her best friend!! :-)Let me know what you think!