Thursday, January 10, 2008

Pretty please, with a cherry on top?

GREAT NEWS!!!!

February 1st I will become a Stampin' Up Demonstrator. What does that mean, you ask? Well, it means is that I will begin doing stamping workshops in people's homes. This is where you come in...

In order to build my client base over the next six months, I need to hold a few workshops. I can hear you now..."but I don't stamp, and I really HATE hosting those home parties!" Well, first of all....it's not really a home party, it's a workshop.

At each workshop, I will bring three cards or stamping activities. Each guest will make all three things and will take them home....for $5 per person! Each workshop requires three hours.

If you don't do any sort of craft on a regular basis, that doesn't necessarily mean that someone you know doesn't. And, I necessarily don't know all the people you know....bringing me to my point. If you would be willing to host a Stampin' Up workshop in your home, you would help me jump start my business and dixie darling designs too!

As a hostess, you will receive free stamp sets for hosting, also, based on the sales of your workshop, you are also eligible for discounts on SU products. As a bonus, if you agree to host a workshop during the months of February or March during the SU Salebration, you will receive a free stamp set in addition to all the other free sets for just being a hostess!!!

So, pretty please with a cherry on top....let me know if you would like to host a party! :) Basically, yes.... I'm begging...in a sweet, southern voice :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sammy and I just wanted to thank you again for helping out in the
"2008 diaper explosion"..and we hope that he didn't leave his "stamp" on you! If it makes you feel any better he did it again today, although this time at home..phew..lol!