Friday, December 21, 2007

12 Days of Pure Bliss

Today is the start of my 12-day vacation!! Woohoo!!!! There are some vacation days and some weekends thrown in the mix, but it's nice to see that double-digit number :)

Here's my plan (there's always a plan....I'm an event planner!!!):

Today, I'll actually have to go into the office for a short little job...then it's off to finish some last minute shopping. Then, tonight...it's Ladies Night Out! First dinner with the girls...then off to see "P.S. I Love You." Should be a real good time :) I woke up SUPER early this morning...for no reason...so let's hope I don't fall asleep! HA!

The weekend will be nice and relaxing. Probably wrapping and cooking, but nice and calm none the less and of course....I'll probably throw a Christmas flick in there somewhere. Being married to one of SANTA'S ELFS...there will be a lot of alone time this weekend because he'll be busy getting ready for the BIG DAY! ;)

Christmas Eve is spent with Randy's family in Warren, Christmas Day will be with Randy's mom's family in Warren and then 12/26 I'm off to Bama to see my family!!! I haven't seen my siblings or their families, or my grandmother's in 1 year! WAY TOO LONG!!! So, I'm very very excited to see them. Then, on 12/30...I'll drive to Michigan with my mom and dad who will be visiting with LH and I for the rest of the week.

So, I've managed to have a little bit of everything thrown into my vacay....making the very most of it :)

Merry Christmas from the Partin's! I hope you were good this year....I WAS ;)

1 comment:

The Nelson Family said...

Hi! I love your cards they are very nice. I hope you have a wonderful vacation. I hope to see you soon.

Cindy