Friday, August 1, 2008

Personalize it!

These are two different sets of personalized stationery I just finished for a bride-to-be. My customer purchased the 20 monogrammed stationery pieces with the bride and groom initials. The set is in their wedding colors and is embossed with a paisley print, which is hard to see from the photos.

She also ordered 2 luggage tags and a bookmark to match the set.

Stationery sets make great gifts for bridemaids, new grads, newlyweds and more! Sets of 10 range from $20-$30 each.

1 comment:

Heather Shea said...

O.k. my little crafty friend, I would like to order stationary & the tags, both with my initials
HRS. I love the Blue & Brown you did for Max's BLessing so lets go with those colors since Fall is coming! I will be purchasing more sets later for birthdays that are coming up & Teachers presents! Great gifts! Looking forward to seeing you soon!! Love ya!