Tuesday, February 26, 2008

That say it's your birthday!

Today is my coworker Linda's birthday, so I volunteered to make her a birthday card...which I didn't mind one bit because it gave me the opportunity to stamp :)

I picked up this paper this weekend at Target and I just love it! I think the bright colors make me wish it were May, and not a snowy February morning!!! :(

The card on the left is my entry for this past weekend's Cupcake Challenge from Taylored Expressions and on the right, the birthday card for Linda. Take a look...


So, here we are...February 26...snowing outside and gray...once again! Maybe if I click my heels together a few times it will be Spring! This weather really makes you get antsy after a while, but it's a price you pay for living in a place with 4 seasons....which makes me not hate the snow so bad. But, does it have to last so long!?!?!

Just a reminder that Easter is coming!!! I'm taking orders now for the March 23 holiday, so if you're looking for a card, or a few cards...please let me know. Send me an e-mail!!

Well, MAKE IT A GREAT DAY everyone!

No comments: